Currane • Achill • Westport • Co. Mayo.
Profile Objective: Competent and reliable computer science graduate with high competency in programming seeking a role where programming takes high importance
- Third Level
2011-2014: Institute of Technology, Sligo, Ireland
Bachelor of Science Major: Computing Minor: Games Development
3rd Year Modules: Casual Gaming, 3D Games Engine Programming, Rich App Development, Software Project Management, Professional Development
Final year Group Project: IT Sligo Android app to aid new and current students alike
2006-2011: Scoil Damhnait, Achill, Co. Mayo
Leaving Cert Results (2011: Scoil Damhnait, Achill, Co. Mayo):
- Maths (Ordinary Level A1)
- Irish (Ordinary Level B2)
- Biology (Higher Level A2)
- English (Ordinary Level A1)
- Additional Education: ECDL certificate
- Summer 2014 (1st August – Present): Pelagic Reactor Interactive (Freelance/Independent Developer) – Developer
Single-handedly responsible for:
- Testing and Deployment (Deploying to PC, Android, Windows Phone)
- Music and Sound Effects
- Level Design
- 3D modelling
- Art (In game (sprites, textures etc) and Store (Logos, Promotional artwork etc))
- Summer 2014 (1st May – 31st July): Chilled Banana Interactive (Simulated Work Placement) –Developer
- 3D modelling: (Models, Textures, UV maps, etc.)
- Asset creation, importing and manipulation
- Level Design
- Music and Sound effect creation
- Programming: Proficient with general C# development, Including WPF/XAML, IoT and electronics, XNA 4.0 and Unity 4 (with experience in PC, Web, Windows Phone and Android deployment)
- Teamwork: Can work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and staff alike.
- Fishing – Annually Participate in Sea angling competitions, won 1st place in a local under-18’s competition.
- Travel – Visited Mediterranean countries in my youth.
- Gaming – Avid gamer since age 4
Available on request, I don’t want to put them on the internet for obvious reasons, just shoot me off an email if you want them.